A little snail in Tel Aviv, Israel was brought into the hands of the veterinarians at HaClinica by a woman, who had accidentally stepped on it breaking its shell. Thankfully, the woman didn’t just leave the poor thing helpless. She took him to get help and the vets took it upon themselves to repair the snail’s broken home.
“For the broken shell, we need a combination of patience and finesse with epoxy glue”, the clinic wrote, as translated by Israeli blog From The Grapevine. “We make sure the glue stays outside the shell and does not penetrate the inner patch”, the clinic added. As the repair process went on, the snail patiently waited, watching as the vet worked on fixing his home!
Everything worked out well and the little snail is now recovering. The vets expect it will be a seamless process. However, it already looks as if the snail’s on its way!
Before You Go…
Please check out our friends at Best Friends Designs. Contribute to a great cause while getting a beautifully designed t-shirt. Every item sold on their website will count towards a monthly donation to help rescue efforts and shelter animals in need.
To help the animals and get a beautifully designed t-shirt, click the image below: