Christmas is the happiest time of the year. Decorations come out, families gather around the tree, exchange gifts and enjoy awesome meals and one another’s company but if you’re a pet owner, you know these decorations can be a temptation to your cuties, making them turn into assholes a bit because sometimes they truly don’t care about how much work and how many hours you put on your precious decorations, they just can’t help themselves.
In the face of this issue, some pet owners said enough and simply adapted their annual decorative plan to something a little more suitable to avoid “accidents” with their pets… and they’re pretty incredible.
1. The Best Way I Could Put Up A Christmas Tree With A Fox In The House
2. Our Dog Keeps Eating Ornaments. This Is Our Solution
3. Christmas Tree For Cat Owners
4. Christmas Are Saved
5. Every Time He Tries To Climb The Tree, We Make Him Put On A Christmas Outfit For 15 Minutes
6. Perfect Tree For House With Cats
7. We Put Our Tree Up Today
Source: Cole & Marmalade
8. How To Protect Christmas Tree From Your Cat? Use A Cage. For The Tree
Source: Cole and Marmalade
9. Someone Isn’t To Be Trusted With A Decorated Christmas Tree
10. Pretty Sure This Tree Will Be Safe
11. I Figured Out A Solution
12. Christmas Are Protected
13. Christmas Tree In Saran Wrap, Cat Proof Level Over 9000
14. Dog Proof
15. Our Christmas Tree Thanks To The Worlds Highest Jumping Kitten
Source: Bill & Vicki T
Before You Go…
Please check out our friends at Best Friends Designs. Contribute to a great cause while getting a beautifully designed t-shirt. Every item sold on their website will count towards a monthly donation to help rescue efforts and shelter animals in need.
To help the animals and get a beautifully designed t-shirt, click the image below: