There are all sorts of animals. Some are less likely to enjoy human company but luckily, a bunch of others do and so much that even tho they might not be domesticated, they just like to come over for visits to say ‘hello’ and make our days brighter!
Check out the pictures below of animals who couldn’t help themselves and visited humans (and even other animals).
1. A Deer Visits This Cat Every Morning In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
2. “My Parents Started Feeding A Stray Kitten A Couple Weeks Ago. This Was Their Front Porch Today”
3. Over Time This Handsome Guy Became Very Comfortable In My Friend’s Backyard
4. I Just Moved In And Some Neighbors Came By To Say Hi
5. This Little Guy Jumped Onto Our Boat, Strolled Into The Cabin And Made Himself At Home On The Couch
6. Oh Deer…
7. Bear Smells Brownies, Tries To Get Inside
8. Found This Little Guy Peeking Through My Window
9. This Little Guy Has Been Hanging Out Around My Work
10. This Is What You See When You Turn Your Porch Light On In Arkansas
11. One Woman Started Putting Bowls Of Ice Out For The Squirrels In Her Yard. This Little Guy Was So Grateful, He Fell Asleep Cooling Off On Top Of One
12. Every Morning My Grandmother Feeds This Squirrel A Peanut, So Every Morning It Shows Up At Her Door. This Was Him Today
13. Coworker Found This Cute Guy Waiting On Her Doorstep This Morning
Before You Go…
Please check out our friends at Best Friends Designs. Contribute to a great cause while getting a beautifully designed t-shirt. Every item sold on their website will count towards a monthly donation to help rescue efforts and shelter animals in need.
To help the animals and get a beautifully designed t-shirt, click the image below: