There’s nothing like a few pictures of big hairy ones to improve our mood. Well, that’s what we have: lots of pictures of adorable and funny Alaskan Malamute dogs to give you positive energy for the whole week.
Malamutes are friendly, they eat a lot, are full of energy and have a lot of fur. However, make sure you keep them on a leash, because deep down they are hunters and will run after animals if left loose in natural areas. They also climb well and dig even better, so having them behind a fence is a challenge.
This breed can live for 12 to 15 years if you look after them properly. They were bred to pull sleds during the harsh winter, so they need a lot of exercise. Going for a walk (or a run) is non-negotiable, or they’ll be howling in frustration.
They’re great with kids, but keep in mind that they’re huge and strong and need supervision.
1. Was My Big Bro, Now… Still My Big Bro
Photo credit: UnpopularOpinionated
2. Meet Luca, The Alaskan Malamute That Loves To Destroy Her Toys, Except This One
Photo credit: Lerchasaurus
3. Pupper Then, Doggo Now
Photo credit: ryukandl
4. My Big Dude Just Turned One And Is Massive!
Photo credit: sreggink1988
5. Hello, Do You Have A Moment To Talk About Jesus Christ?
Photo credit: Lifewithmalamutes
6. My Friend’s Malamute Thinks He’s A Lap Dog
Photo credit: SmartSharkIsSmart
7. Handsome Boy River
Photo credit: riverandthegank_malamute
8. An Alaskan Malamute Having The Time Of His Life At Mt. Hermon, Israel
Photo credit: robinmute
9. This Little Nugget
Photo credit: elvis.barksley
10. Welcome Back Hooman. Did You Remember To Buy My Tuna?
Photo credit: trez_and_tydus
11. New Game, Did You Spot Milo Instantly Or Have To Do A Double Take?
Photo credit: lifewithmalamutes
12. She Still Calls Him Her Puppy
Photo credit: mystic_radish
13. I Bought My Malamute Puppy A Hiking Pack, It Doesn’t Quite Fit Him Yet
Photo credit: Exotli8
14. Tonka The Alaskan Malamute Dressed For Halloween As A Siberian Husky
Photo credit: INTRUD3R_4L3RT
15. Trying To Get A Closer Look
Photo credit: adventures_of_alpine
16. My Girlfriend’s Brother Got A New Dog
Photo credit: kdr019
17. Because Dogs Are The Best Cuddle Buddies
Photo credit: odinunderfoot
18. I Know You Guys Want To Hug Me Like This. Am I Right?
Photo credit: elvis.barksley
19. When Your Malamute Doesn’t Want To Come Inside
Photo credit: whattheschmitt
20. As I Keep Seeing Big Dogs On Here, May I Present To You My Friend’s Alaskan Malamute, Gibson
Photo credit: ryanmalpas
21. My Mini-Malamute
Photo credit: shortshat
22. 2 Months Vs 7 Months Comparison. Any Alaskan Malamute Fans?
Photo credit: ggartin
23. Doggo Growing Up
Photo credit: bethany__hart
24. How To Keep 250 Lbs Of Malamute Out Of Your Bed
Photo credit: awkwardtuna
25. Our Faces, When Asked, Who Finished The Cake. Hint: It Wasn’t The Human
Photo credit: alaskanmalamute_jake