Trail cameras are used primarily to take images automatically when it detects movement. They can also be utilized for wildlife photography, security or just solely observation of animal behavior patterns in their natural habitat.
Luckily for us, this technology has one more awesome, unplanned benefit: it lets us see all the funny and mischievous things our furry buddies get up to when they think no one is observing.
1. So I Set My Deer Feeder High Off The Ground So The Raccoons Couldn’t Reach It
2. This Trail Camera Got A Badass Shot
3. Rob Took A Selfie At A Crazy Party Last Night
4. Wild Cat Riding A Buffalo
5. Oh Deer
6. Can You Give Me A Lift Mom?
7. Deer Runs From Flying Squirrel
8. Deer Begins To Hate Owls In 3… 2…
9. This Fox Has 8 Kits And I Got This Trail Cam Pic Of Them Nursing In Front Of The Den Site
10. Game Camera Captures A Raccoon Party Underneath Malfunctioning Deer Feeder
11. The Elusive, Sophisticated Deer
12. Secret Kisses
Source: Florida Fish and Wildlife
13. Just A Raccoon Riding A Hog